Proudly made in the USA, the Machinist round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut, the Machinist vise vise nut is anchored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability.
- Massive cast iron vise body is virtually indestructible, weighing up to 30% more than competing models.
- Sealed construction keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for a lifetime of smooth operation.
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance.
- Longer spindle nut ensures smooth movement and a stronger straight-line pull.
- Hardened steel replaceable jaw inserts are machine serrated for a safe and secure grip under maximum torque.
- Large anvil designed to take a beating while forming and shaping materials.
- Locking swivel base with double lockdowns for non-slip hold in any position
- 360 Degree Swivel Base