Wilton Low Profile Drill Press Vise, 6" - 11746
A low profile drill press vise for smaller quill travel applications. Wilton Low Profile Drill Press are highly accurate with beds and bases parallel to .001" and feature hardened v grooved jaws to hold round objects vertically and horizontally.
- Designed for applications including drilling, tapping and reaming
- Low profile clearance for increased working room on machine table
- Hardened V Grooved Jaws hold round shaped objects both vertically and horizontally
- Durable construction with fine grain cast iron castings and hardened steel vise jaws
- Black oxide coated ACME threaded screw provides consistent clamping force
- Highly accurate with beds and bases parallel to ±.001"
- Base has four 1/2" shoulder slots for quick, easy positioning on the machine table
|Jaw Width (In.)||6|
|Opening Capacity Max (In.)||6|
|Jaw Depth (In.)||2|
|Smooth Jaw Inserts #||11746-01|