Freight to any business address with a way to unload
Tin Knocker® Jacketing Shear
This combination payoff cradle and hand shear cuts light gauge sheet metal, paper and thin plastic.
- Scissor type with a hardened blade.
- Stainless steel
- Galvanized steel
- Kraft paper
- And other jacketing materials
- Cuts galvanized or stainless jacketing up to 26-gauge, aluminum up to 22-gauge.
- Bearing mounted roller cradle supports bulk rolls of material up to 400lbs.
- No material mandrel required.
- Point of operation safety guard.
Weight: 650 lbs
Dimensions: 55 x 74 x 70 in
Capacity: 26-gauge galvanized/stainless steel & 22-gauge aluminum
Maximum Sheet Width: 48″
Table top height or working surface height: 34″