PEXTO PH-52 HYDRAULIC SHEAR
Pexto power squaring shears provide features designed for shearing efficiently and accurately equal the demands of present day productivity. The PH-52 model has built-in ruggedness that will make them last for years of normal use. The shears offer triple-action shearing which includes relief on both edges of both the fixed and moving blades. The blade design eliminates blade-to-blade friction, provides “bite” to minimize sheet movement under shearing stress and produces double penetration in the cutting action. The shears will handle a 52″ sheet. Max. Rated Capacity – 16 gauge (mild steel)
Pexto’s PH-52 features compact, fully-integrated, hydraulically powered units that are ideal for many light gauge shearing applications. Pexto hydraulic power shears feature fast, smooth, oil-cushioned action. Both moving and fixed blades are shearing blades of Hi-Speed steel. One piece cast shear bed is recessed for easy sheet handling. Standard equipment includes a precision rack and pinion back gauge a solid finger guard. The PH-52 also includes front and side gauges, bevel gauges and two front arms. The bed is machined for optional side extension squaring gauge.
- Fully enclosed control panel, with magnetic starter, selector switch and relays
- Single or continuous stroke operation.
- Heavy duty foot switch. If released anywhere in the stroke, crosshead returns to “up” position.
- Pressure relief valve to prevent overloading.
- Electric solenoid hydraulic valve for instantaneous response.
- Dial stroke control – accessible adjustment with stroke length indicator.
- Hydraulic power uniformly applied through double-acting cylinders.
Note: The PH-52 includes parallel back gauge table gauge, bevel gauge, front arms. Also included are deluxe electric control box and stroke control for single phase electrics.
|Dimensions||72 × 48 × 36 in|
|Maximum shearing capacity, mild steel||
16 ga/ 1,6 mm
|Maximum shearing capacity, stainless steel||
20 ga/ 1,0 mm
|Maximum cutting length||
52 in/ 1320 mm
|Back gauge range||
30 in/ 762 mm
|Front gauge range||
37 in/ 940 mm
2 hp/ 1800 rpm, 3-phase
|Floor space, gauges in position||
66 x 76 x 42 in/ 1676 x 1930 x 1070 mm
Comes in 230V and 460V configurations