All the features of the 48" Ultimate Box & Pan, just half the size with 24" of workable space!
The ULTIMATE Box & Pan Brake has a unique “3 Finger” design. This design incorporates moveable fingers on the bed and apron as well as the usual upper fingers. This design allows the operator to make bend combinations that were extremely difficult if not impossible before. The ULTIMATE Box & Pan Brake has wrench less upper set back adjustments and is designed to bend 16 gauge mild steel the full width with the included apron angle fingers. A complete set of upper fingers, bed fingers, apron angle fingers, and counterweight are standard equipment.
- 24" of Radius Fingers Installed (Your Choice of Size)
- Does Not Include Standard Upper Fingers
- Bending Length: 24"
- 3-1/2" Depth of Box
- Max. 1-1/2" Lift of Beam Max.
- 125° Degree of Bend Max.
- 2" Down leg Max.
- Front to Rear Adjustment: 1"
- 1/4" Reverse Bend Min. (with 1/4" Apron Fingers)
- Radius Finger Kits Available
DOES NOT INCLUDE STAND (2800-420)
- 16ga (.062") Mild Steel
- 20ga (.0375") Stainless
- 12ga (.080") Aluminum
|Brake Type||Radius Fingers|
|Max Capacity||Aluminum 16 Ga, Mild Steel 16 Ga, Stainless 20 Ga|