JET’S new Metal Dust Collector is great for collecting abrasive dust from belt & disc finishing and grinding machines. Chips and dust collect into a metal drawer that is easy to clean, and no cloth bags! Two chutes allows you to attached two different machines, and portable casters allows for use throughout your shop. Enhance the health and safety levels in your shop with JET innovation.
- Turbo fan design provides a maximum of 472 CFM of air movement for efective metal dust collection
- Non-sparking aluminum fan blade and housing eliminates the risk of fire during the collection of abrasive dust and chips
- Two removable water pots gives you the features of a pedestal stand along with all the benefits of a dust collector
- Chips and dust collect into a metal drawer that is easy to empty, and the high temperature filters are replaceable
- Benchtop belt, disc or combination machines can be mounted using the optional Adapter Plate (414830) the JDCS-505 Dust Collection Stand
- Two 115V Outlets on side of unit for bench grinders & lamps
- Heavy-Duty 16 gauge steel construction
- Four Adjustable Leveling Pads
- Large On/off switch with safety key
- CSA/CUS Certified
- Maximum Hose Velocity (SFPM) 3,465
- Maximum CFM 472
- Hose Size (W x L) (In.) 2 Inlets @ 3"
- Filter Efficiency 90% @ 50 Microns
- Filter Size (W x L x D) (In.) 6-3/4 x 2-5/8 x 13-1/2
- Motor (HP) 1/2 HP, 115V, 1Ph (20A)
- Weight (Lbs.) 110
Red Assurance 2-year Warranty:
JET Tools warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these Walter Meier Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET or Wilton tools.