Three versatile versions available in popular 3 Phase, 60 Hertz electronic options
Model 20 : Disc Speed fixed at 1725 RPM
Model 20B : Fixed speed with a 10 ft. lb. mechanical disc brake
Model 20VB : Continuously adjustable from 170 to 1725 RPM with an adjustable electronic disc brake.
All model 20 disc grinders are available with magnetic starter options. The Model 20VB speed controller includes all control and overload features of a standard magnetic starter in addition to the solid state frequency controller and electronic brake.
- Precise enough for pattern makers
- The ideal tool to shape, flat grind, contour metal, wood and plastic
- Rapidly grinds and deburrs castings or fabricated parts
- Up to 9000 SFPM disc speed
- Reversible disc rotation
- Cast iron 3 horse power motors
- Rugged gray, ductile iron and aluminum castings
- Ready for a miter gauge
- Elevating & Tilting work table
- Premium gears, bearings and bushings
- Gear driven table lift & tilt
- Tilting disc safety guard
- Disc face run-out less than .005 TIR
- Optional dust scoop (DS-20)
- Optional miter attachment (MA-1)
Comes with Stand.
*Includes magnetic starter (NEMA 12) and controls without power cord.
All Burr King machines are available in a wide variety of power options. If your power requirement is not listed please contact us for a special quote.