Ever wish you had a milling table on your drill press? That’s why we came up with the VMD-931G mill drill combo machine. Unlike most milling machine-drill combinations, this multi-functional vertical mill drill lets you select the right speed to suit your application and cut down on tooling wear and tear.
- 2 hp motor runs on 110 volt single-phase power, optimal for any shop, garage, or educational institution.
- 1.75” maximum drilling capacity.
- 31.5” x 9.45” milling-style table enables you to tackle a wider variety of projects (with the right tooling).
- Table incorporates an X-axis power feed to make those longer cuts accurately.
- Gear-driven head swivels 90° left and right.
- You can choose from 6 speeds to accommodate each mill, drill or tap size available: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 rpm.
- Wide steel column eliminates flex when you’re milling or drilling at full capacity.
- Heavy-duty base, made from a rigid iron casting, adds to the machine’s strength and minimizes vibrations.
- Comes standard with a coolant system, R8 spindle taper, and a flexible halogen light.
- This drill press mill is covered by a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps.
Recommended for: Milling, drilling, tapping, and boring.
Questions? Please give us a call at 1-877-528-2809
|Table Size||31.5" x 9.45"|
|X Axis Travel||22"|
|Y Axis Travel||7.48"|
|Spindle Nose to Table||17.32"|
|Spindle Speed||90,210,345,670,1180,1970 RPM|
|Coolant Pump||1/8 hp|
|End Mill Size||1.25" Max|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x50|
* specifications subject to change without notice.