BSVT-18P - VERTICAL TILT FRAME BAND SAW
- Regular price $23,199.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vertical tilt frame bandsaws have been a staple of the heavy industrial scene for a long time and are very popular for cutting structural steel. The BSVT-18P is a pnuematically operated semi-automatic tilting frame veritcal band saws that will make quick work of any project that you may have.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt three-phase power.
- Wide 18" throat depth.
- 23” maximum cutting thickness.
- Miters 45 degrees left and right.
- Accepts standard 1-1/16” blades.
- Machined plate steel table provides a sturdy work area.
- Variable speed from 84 - 312 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for eah application.
- Change the speed easily with the turn of a knob.
- Digital readout lets you see the exact blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Halogen work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and its replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help with this metal-cutting band saw.
Recommended for: Any shop that cuts a variety of heavy structural materials.
Questions? Call us at 1-877-528-2809 and talk to a Baileigh expert.
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Solid Round Capacity||11-13/32"|
|Head Miter||45° Left and Right|
|Coolant Capacity||18.35 Gallons|
|Rectangle Capacity||20" x 16-1/4"|
|Miter Angle||45° - 0° - 45°|
|Capacity Rectangle 45°||13-57/64" x16-l/4" - Right / 13-19/32"xl6-l/4" - Left|
|Blade Guide||Bearing and Carbide|
|Blade Speed||84 - 312 fpm|
|Max. Vise Opening||18"|
|Motor Coolant||1/8 hp|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||82" X 38.2" X 87.7"|
* specifications subject to change without notice.