BAILEIGH MSS-18DT - DEEP THROAT SHRINKER STRETCHER
Every shop needs a shrinker stretcher at one time or another, but all of the economical ones on the market suffer from the same issue, throat depth. Baileigh decided to take a look at that problem and tackle it head on. Presenting the MSS-18DT deep throat shrinker stretcher. This little workhorse feature a 2.5" throat depth instead of the industry standard 1.5". Whats better it comes with 2-heads to save time. No need to switch jaws!
- 18 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum capacity.
- 2.5” throat provides that little extra depth for even more versatlitylets you work on the edges of panels.
- Comes assembled with shrinker and stretcher jaws—everything you need to get started.
- Jaws are in separate iron housings, so you don’t have to change tooling between functions.
- Heavy cast iron construction allows the shrinker stretcher to reliably work at full capacity over many years of use.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical supportby phone.
- We keep replacement jaws and other parts in stock, so we can ship them to you quickly.
Recommended for: Entry-level sheet metal shaping, especially in automotive and airplane shops.
Questions? Not sure which deep throat shrinker stretcher is right for you? Call us at 1-877-528-2809 and talk to a Baileigh expert.
|Construction||Cast Iron Bodies|
|Mild Steel Capacity||18 ga.|
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Aluminum Capacity||16 ga.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||44x19x8|
* specifications subject to change without notice.