With variable height control, the PT-44AH-W makes perfect cuts in uneven material. This CNC plasma table comes assembled with a heavy steel frame and includes design software.
- 59" x 59" working area.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work at most sites in North America.
- Customers love the design software package (more details below), which takes just a few minutes to learn.
- You can control the X, Y, and Z axes using the integrated panel on the podium.
- Automatic height control is integrated into the operator’s panel, eliminating secondary systems found on many other tables.
- Operators podium provides space for plasma power unit even while cutting.
- If the material is uneven or puckers under the heat of the torch, the variable height control will rise or lower in real time while cutting.
- X, Y, and Z axes are controlled by quality stepper motors, allowing for fast and fluid movement.
- Fully enclosed wires and electronics prevent snags and tangles.
- Made of heavy-gauge boxed steel, this CNC plasma cutting machine can easily support large, thick industrial-sized sheets of metal.
- Steel frame will remain straight and accurate over the years—unlike competing plasma tables with aluminum frames, which will warp from heat.
- Ground, hardened, and polished square rails combined with linear orbital bearings add impressive strength to the machine.
- Arrives pre-built at your shop, so you don’t have to spend hours putting it together and risk misalignment.
- Integrated water table helps control smoke and dust created while cutting to help keep your shop clean.
- To get started just:
- Uncrate the machine.
- Add a plasma system, power, and a clean, dry air supply.
- Fill tank with water.
- Industrial plasma cutter Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for quick shipping.
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps.
Plasma torch systems sold separately. We’ll let you choose the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for your application. This CNC plasma cutting machine is compatible with automatic torches, but not manual ones.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The PT-44AH-W comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive. To learn more or download a free trial, click the BobCAD-Cam logo above.
Questions? Call us at 1-877-528-2809 and talk to a Baileigh expert.
|Working Table Size||59” x 59” (1500 x 1500mm)|
|Overall Size||82.75” x 90" x 40” (2102 x 2286 x 1016mm)|
|Controller Type||Touch Pad w/7” LCD Screen|
|Travel Speed||315 Inches Per Minute (8000mm Per Minute)|
|Table Dimensions||67" x 64" (1702 x 1626mm)|
|Z Axis Travel||3.4” (86mm)|
|Table Load Capacity||1" (25.4mm) Mild Steel @ 48” x 48” (1220 x 1220mm)|
|Capacity||Depends on Plasma System Chosen|
|Table Height||19.6” (500mm)|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||2293lbs. (1040kg)|
|Software||BobCAD-Cam Express software included|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||Does Not come with Plasma System|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||90.5" x 90.5" x 52"|