Shrink and stretch with air! The compact, USA-made PH-28A hits much harder than traditional pneumatic power hammers. You can even use a thumbnail shrinker die (included).
- 28” throat can handle larger panels than the MH-19 can.
- Stretches, shrinks, and planishes up to 16 gauge mild steel.
- Variable speed from 0 to 1,000 beats per minute.
- Runs on 120 psi compressed air.
- Regulator on the side lets you control the airflow.
- Air-powered system is much quieter than a mechanical machine.
- Foot pedal operation keeps your hands free to move the material.
- Quick-release handle on the front allows you lift the tool up and take the material out.
- Comes with 5 tooling sets:
- 2.5” thumbnail shrinking dies.
- 2.5” master flat top die.
- 1” linear stretch die.
- 12”, 24”, and 36” radius dies.
- Oiler system on the side can deliver oil directly to the tool for convenient maintenance.
- You can add an optional planishing hammer attachment to the side to create an all-in-one machine.
- Small footprint is perfect for home shops or production facilities.
- Heavy ½” steel plate frame avoids flex and ensures that the machine’s force fully transfers to the material for high-quality results.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- This power hammer comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced metalworkers.
Recommended for:Startup automotive shops, metal shapers working on airplane parts, and metal artists.
Questions? Not sure which is the best power hammer for you? Call us at 1-877-528-2809 and talk to a Baileigh expert.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|CFM||15 @ 120psi|
|Speed||0 - 1000 beats / min (Variable)|
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Tooling Height Adjustment||1.5"|
|Included Tooling||2” Thumbnail Shrinking Dies, 2.5” Master Flat Top Die, 1” Linear Stretch Die, 3” x 36” Radius Die, 3” x 24” Radius Die, 3” x 12” Radius Die|
|Aluminum Capacity||14 ga.|
|Power||80 - 120 psi|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Special Notes||*For best results, it is recommended to have a constant air supply of 120 psi|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|
* specifications subject to change without notice.