This economical magnetic drill machine comes with everything you need to get started out of the case. The drill’s magnet has a whopping 10,000N of adhesion strength, enabling you to cut at angles that other types of drills can’t manage.
- Robust single-speed 110-volt industrial motor will offer years of trouble-free productivity.
- Handles a twist drill capacity of up to .1” and an annular cutter capacity of 1.375”.
- Drill spins at 700 rpm, suitable for most cutting applications.
- Gravity feed coolant system extends the longevity of the tooling and makes cuts faster and more efficient.
- Industry standard .75” spindle makes it easy to find compatible tooling.
- Rigid steel frame with injection molded exterior maintains accuracy and reduces flexing.
- Heavy duty ABS carrying case helps you transport the drill to job sites.
- You can count on a 1-year parts warranty, plus lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s experienced team.
- We keep the the MD-3510 in stock for fast deliveries.
Recommended for: Fabrication shops or structural steel companies.
Questions? Please give us a call at 1-877-528-2809
|Material Thickness||0.59” – 1.96”|
|Base Size||8.26” x 3.93” x 1.77” (Magnet)|
|Twist Drill Capacity||1/16" to 1"|
|Annular Cutter Capacity||1.37"|
|No Load RPM||700|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||24x8x19|
* specifications subject to change without notice.