Need a budget-friendly jointer to cut 8”-wide lumber into flat pieces? The IJ-875 shows why long bed jointers are so popular: easy material handling and improved accuracy.
- 2 hp motor is robust enough to tackle hardwoods.
- Straight 3-knife cutter head spins at 5,600 rpm.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Classic wedge bed design has stood the test of time and proven itself a reliable choice for any shop.
- Sturdy 8” x 72” oversized table, mounted on dovetailed ways, includes a built-in rabbeting ledge.
- 4.75” x 38” fence has 90° and 45° right and left stops for straight cutting and edge joining.
- Adjustment wheel on the on the infeed table allows for fast setups and lets you control the cut depth up to the 1/8” maximum.
- 4” dust port can conveniently connect to a standard dust collector to suck up sawdust and clean your shop.
- Comes standard with a magnetic starter switch that turns the machine off if there’s a loss of power. It would cost a lot to add this safety feature to a different machine!
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on woodworking experience.
We recommend adding a spiral cutter head with rotatable carbide teeth that stay sharp longer.
Questions? Not sure which machine is right for you? Call us at 1-877-528-2809 and talk to a knowledgeable Baileigh representative.
|Dust Collection Port||4"|
|Table Size (Length)||72"|
|Table Size (Width)||8"|
|Fence Size||4-3/4" x 38"|
|Maximum Rabbeting Capacity||1/2"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||3-1/4"|
|Max Stock Width||8"|
|Number of Knives||3|
|Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth||1/8"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Rabbet Ledge||3-1/2" x 8-5/8"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||82x44x42|
* specifications subject to change without notice.