Looking for an entry-level wood jointer? Want to upgrade from a small benchtop model? This affordable jointer table is perfect for home shops or anyone working with 6”-wide pieces.
- 1 hp motor spins the blade at 5,000 rpm.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so it will work almost anywhere.
- Tried and true wedge bed design is durable and simple to use.
- 6” x 55” oversized steel table, mounted on dovetailed ways, gives you support and minimizes vibrations.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- 29”-long, 4”-tall fence has positive stops at 90° and 45° right and left.
- Lever on the infeed table allows you to adjust the cut depth up to ⅛” for quick set-ups.
- Straight 4-row spiral cutting head comes standard with the jointer table.
- 4” dust port can connect to your dust collection system and keep your shop clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call a Baileigh woodworking expert whenever you need help.
Questions about this entry-level jointer? Not sure which machine is right for you? Call us at 1-877-528-2809 and talk to a knowledgeable Baileigh representative.
|Table Size (Length)||55"|
|Table Size (Width)||6"|
|Fence Size||4" x 29"|
|Maximum Rabbeting Capacity||1/2"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||2-1/2"|
|Max Stock Width||6"|
|Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth||1/8"|
|Rabbet Ledge||3-1/2" x 8-5/8|
|Number of Inserts||28|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||69x44x38|
* specifications subject to change without notice.