With a 1” plate steel framework and plenty of time-saving features, this hydraulic press sets the standard by which all other models should be measured.
- 110-ton capacity.
- 42.12” working width.
- 8.66” diameter cylinder with 11.8” stroke.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 7.5 hp motor can push all 110 tons of force without strain.
- cylinder moves left or right within the framework so you can apply force for off-center projects.
- 2-speed down movement (rapid or slow descent) with pressure regulator.
- 6.3” chrome piston automatically returns to top position after the job is done.
- Welded steel construction maintains accuracy, holding up under the machine’s full force without flexing.
- Baileigh backs this hydraulic shop press with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our experienced team of reps will also provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: General assembly, straightening work, and pressing bearings in and out of their housings.
Questions? Call us at 1-877-528-2809and talk to a Baileigh expert.
|Return Speed||.393" / sec.|
|Maximum Pressure||3858 psi|
|Piston Head Diameter||4.72"|
|Pump Speed||1.5 / 5.17 gal/min.|
|Oil Capacity||7.92 gal|
|Working Speed||.106" / sec.|
|System Oil Capacity||3.17 gal|
|Lowering Speed||.362" / sec.|
|Maximum Capacity||110 tons|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||98x48x95|