This economical belt driven drill press runs smoothly even at full capacity - the DP-1000E is a 15-1/2" drill press with an MT2 Taper that lets you run tooling at the proper speed to fit your application with its 5 speed pulley configuration which helps extend tooling life.
- .5 hp motor requires 110 volt power and will work at any shop or site.
- Belt driven head drills a maximum capacity of 1” steel.
- 5 speeds in the range from 250 to 2900 rpm to suit your application.
- 3-1/8" steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity.
- Rigid cast iron base and table add strength to the drill’s structure.
- Includes a safety shield around the drill head to protect you.
- Baileigh backs this drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
Questions? Please give us a call at 1-877-528-2809
|Diameter of Column||3-1/8"|
|Base Size||23" x 16"|
|Table Size||12-1/2" x 12-1/2"|
|Spindle Nose to Table||5-1/2" Min. To 35-1/2" Max.|
|Spindle Nose to Base||47-1/2"|
|Table Angle Adj||360°|
|Main Motor||1/2 hp|
|Rpm||250, 700, 1150, 1900, & 2900|
|Drill Capacity Steel||1"|
|Special Notes||B-16 1-16mm Keyless Chuck, MT2 to B16 Arbor, Drift Key|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x21|
* specifications subject to change without notice.