Within our lineup of vertical bandsaws, the BSV-14VS metal cutting band saw increases capacity and adds a variable-speed pulley. Make straight and curved cuts with the vertical blade.
- 1 hp motor runs on 120-volt power.
- Wide 13.97" throat depth.
- 9.05” maximum cutting thickness.
- Accepts standard 1/8” to 5/8” blades.
- Cast iron table can pivot front to back and left to right.
- Includes a cast iron mitering system, rip fence, and protractor to make sure your cuts are straight and repeatable.
- Variable speed from 65 to 295 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for cutting wood, metal, and even plastic.
- Change the speed with the hand wheel (just turn right for higher speed, left for lower).
- Speed scale lets you see the estimated blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- This band saw includes everything you need to cut out the center of the material without having to fix a cut through it.
- Manual shear lets you cut the blade, so you can run it through the workpiece, then weld it back together.
- Comes standard with a fully-integrated blade welder with a built-in grinder for finishing the weld joint—great for getting to the center of a cut or repairing blades.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean from material chips and shavings.
- Halogen work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and its replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help with this metal-cutting band saw.
Recommended for: Any shop that cuts a variety of materials, such as aluminum, plastic, mild steel, and chrome alloy.
Questions? Call us at 1-877-528-2809 and talk to a Baileigh expert.
|Table Size||19.68” x 15.75”|
|Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width)||.125” – .625”|
|Slant of Table||15° Left, 15° Right, 15° Front, 15° Back|
|Blade Speed||65 - 295 fpm|
|Shipping Weight||799 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60” x 45” x 81”|
* specifications subject to change without notice.