The IP-1306 bench wood planer is our smallest planer. It's easily portable but performs like a much larger unit. Built to last, this 13”-wide planer is perfect for hobbyists and shops on a budget.
- A 2 hp, 15 AMP motor turns the cutter head at 10,000 rpm.
- Spiral style cutter head with 26 2-sided carbide inserts comes standard.
- 6” maximum cutting height.
- Up to ⅛” cut depth.
- Runs on 110-volt power. You can use this planer anywhere.
- 13” x 9 ⅞” main table includes front and back wing extensions that can expand to 13” x 27 ⅞”.
- Large table keeps the board flat and straight for dependably true cuts.
- Sliding quick set depth stop for easy changes in depth of cut.
- 4 screw posts to raise and lower table keeps the table flat at all times
- 26 fpm infeed speed.
- 2½” and 4” dust ports can hook up to your dust collection system so your shop stays neat and clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone for this bench wood planer. Call our team of experienced woodworkers when you need help or project advice.
Questions? Not sure which machine is right for you? Call us at 1-877-528-2809 and talk to a knowledgeable Baileigh representative.
|Table Size (Length)||27-7/8"|
|Table Size (Width)||13"|
|Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw)||1/8"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||2"|
|Max Stock Width||13'|
|Maximum Stock Height||6"|
|Minimum Stock Thickness||1/8""|
|Minimum Stock Length||7"|
|Number of Inserts||26|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||26x17x22|