USED U.S. INDUSTRIAL 88 TON X 10’ HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE - CAGE CODE: UE
MODEL: US 8810 SERIAL NUMBER: W2011-136 EST. MFG: 2011
Tooling shown is for a custom project and will be removed. It does come W/ a complete set of stock dies
PRIMARY FUNCTION: CNC PRESS BRAKE
OVERALL CONDITION: VERY GOOD
FOB: Simpsonville, SC 29680
TERMS: SELLING WITH A 30 DAY RETURN PRIVILEGE BUYER PAYS ALL SHIPPING
- OR -
TAKE IT AT $11,000.00 AS-IS AND NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO: 877-528-2809
USED U.S. INDUSTRIAL 88 TON X 10’ HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE
Model Number: USHB88-10
MESSAGE FROM SELLER:
I've had it 4 years. Bought it in a partnership that failed and took
it out. It has not bee used hard.
Did he buy it new? No, I'm the 2nd owner.
Any maintenance? Oil change. That's all it needed.
Cnc controller is functioning? Yes.
Comes with original punch and die? Yes, does not come with the tooling pictured. That's for a special project and I need those dies. It does come with the max set of dies available when bought new.
Any detailed close up of the machine, punch and die, hydraulic reservoir? (see attached)
They are able to load on flatbed? Yes
STANDARD EQUIPMENT: (All of the following comes with the machine)
• Ram Deflection Adjustment
• Mechanical Ram Depth Control
• Massive Torsion Bar for Parallelism
• Forged Heavy Duty Cylinder and Cylinder Body
• Three Speed Ram
• Rapid Approach, Bending Cycle and Rapid Retreat
• Bottom Time Delay
• All Steel Construction
• Inching, Single Cycle and Continuous Operation
• Ram takes standard American Tang Tooling (1/2” x 5/8”)
• Space between Ram Tool Clamps allows for deep box bending
• Bed has slot for standard American tang tooling
• Bed also holds tooling with capture clamps
• Free Gooseneck Punch and multi-opening Die for up to 90° forming in 10 gauge mild steel
• Working Pressure: 88 Tons • Pressing Speed: Dependent on Tool Load
• Length of Working Table: 125.9” • Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 79 Gal.
• Distance Between Housings: 106.2” • Motor Horsepower: 10 HP
• Throat Depth: 9.8” • Net Weight: 14,332 lbs.
• Stroke Adjustment of Ram: 1.96” • Length: 148”
• Ram Travel: 3.93” • Width: 64”
• Open Height: 13.7” • Height: 90”
• Rapid Ram Travel Speed: 2.4”/sec.
• Rapid Ram Retreat Speed: 2.0”/sec.
• Backgauge Travel: 24”
• CNC 2-Axis Color Graphic Control: $4,995.00
Controls BOTH Bend Angle and Backgauge Position. Comes with 6” LCD touch screen. Code
And Graphic programming included. Graphic allows 10 bends per program/cross-section. Controls
features a tool library, Metric/inch switchable, Auto bend sequence, Auto retract of Backgauge, Spread
length, Interference bend alert, Calculated bend allowance, Programmable ram dwell and much more.
Control stores thousands of programs with USB Port, Ethernet and RS232 for program backup.
• Sick Model 4000 Light Curtain System: $4,990.00
• Fiessler Akas II Laser Guarding: $7,995.00
• Pilz PSENvip LED Safety Guarding: $8,495.00
• Third Axis (Back Gauge Height): $4,995.00
• CNC Controlled Mechanical Auto Crown: $9,995.00
• High Speed Servo Back Gauge: $4,995.00
• Training in our Memphis, TN Facility No Charge
• Training at customer site, less than 300 miles from Memphis: $2,995.00
• Training at customer site, more than 300 miles from Memphis: $3,995.00
(If outside continental USA, please call for quote.)
• Special Note: The Gooseneck Punch and multi-opening Die included are general purpose tools to be used for
training only. Precision tooling should be purchased to meet your specific needs. The punch is segmented and it is up
to the customer to calibrate these if they want to use them for a particular purpose. There is NO warranty on these